Helpful Hints
  • (1) You can search the entire content of Dean’s by phrase or by individual words. Just type your keywords into the search box and then pull down the search icon on the right and choose the option you need: search by word or by phrase or reset the content.
  • (2) Double click on a word in the content of a definition, and if the word is listed as a keyword in Dean’s, it will look that word up.
  • (3) You can use the search function to help jump the scrolling function. Simply type the first 2-3 letters into the search box then hit enter on your keyboard and the scroll will go to those Keywords that begin with those letters and allow you to scroll from there.

The court should divide the property so as not to disturb any interests in the realty. If it is not practicable to not disturb the interests in that property, the court may order a party to convey an interest in the out of state property if it is necessary to make an equal division or the court may order a party to pay the cash value of the interest that would have been conveyed.

Register or login to access full content