Helpful Hints
  • (1) You can search the entire content of Dean’s by phrase or by individual words. Just type your keywords into the search box and then pull down the search icon on the right and choose the option you need: search by word or by phrase or reset the content.
  • (2) Double click on a word in the content of a definition, and if the word is listed as a keyword in Dean’s, it will look that word up.
  • (3) You can use the search function to help jump the scrolling function. Simply type the first 2-3 letters into the search box then hit enter on your keyboard and the scroll will go to those Keywords that begin with those letters and allow you to scroll from there.

An error in technique rather than in substance of thought; the misprision of a clerk or other officer of the court, causing a defect or omission in the record. An error made by a clerk in transcribing or otherwise. This is always readily corrected by the court. A failure to preserve or correctly represent in the record, in all respects, the actual decision of the court. An error of a judge is a clerical error where it is one which cannot reasonably be attributed to exercise of judicial consideration or discretion.

Register or login to access full content